Going away on holiday?
Treat your cat to a relaxing holiday too at our newly refurbished, comfortable, and spacious cattery.
Our team of vets and nurses are passionate about providing the best possible care to ensure your feline friend feels right at home.
- Brand new spacious condos available
- Hiding sections and multiple levels for optimal cat enrichment
- Adjoining sections at select condos so multi-cat families (maximum two cats) can be together but still apart if they wish
- Premium and deluxe sizes are available
- Cattery with Feliway which is a pheromone that helps calm and soothes your cat
- Music for your furry friends
- Open daily for convenient drop offs;
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am – 5pm
- Air conditioning – just to the right temperature
Your cat will have a range of room options to choose from suiting your budget and their requirements. Each suite has separate areas for sleeping, scratching and toileting with lots of room to move around, stretch and play. Choose from standard, premium and deluxe suites with options for multiple pets to board together.
We administer diets, medication or treatments your cat may require. Medication should be provided with instructions. Extra charges may apply.
Don’t forget to bring your cats favourite toys and blankets to make them feel at home
**No public holiday surcharges**
Download a boarding form;
Important things for your feline friends stay:
- Had a vaccination within the last 12 months with a supporting certificate (unless vaccinated with us).
- Treated with flea and worm prevention. This can be applied on admission at your cost if your cat is not on a treatment plan at home.
- Call us on 02 9817 5758 to make a booking today
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid 1 August 2019 to 31 October 2019 (subject to availability).
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card valid at the time of booking, unless otherwise specified.
- Offer valid for seven consecutive nights stay, nights, cannot be split.
- Offer may be used once per pet and may not be exchanged for cash, credit or other services.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Cat must have had a vaccination within the last 12 months, supported by a valid certificate.
- Cat needs to be up to date with flea and tick treatments supported by relevant documentation.
- Gladesville Veterinary Hospital reserves the right to end this offer and or change the terms, at any time, without notice.